Thunderbirds will be holding their Annual General Meeting on Wednesday 18th November @ 7.30pm via an online platform.
We encourage as many of our members as possible to join the call and would particularly like a representative from each team to join us. Please email our Web and Social Media manager on firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain call details.
If you have any items you would like to add to the agenda please email them to Ellen no later than 13th November.
Agenda items so far include:
- Club Managers Overview of the Year
- Updated Financials from the Treasurer
- Stratford Thunderbirds Constitution – has been distributed to members via email. Please take a moment to read through as we will be seeking approval to implement it during the AGM
- Re-election of committee members – we will be voting on all committee posts during the call
- Request for new volunteers – we have several very important positions that need to be filled, including a GDPR Officer and Club Secretary. Please email or review the website for further details
We’re looking forward to speaking with members on the day.